Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Public Thinking Aloud-

* I am working on the last three of the sixteen sample 'classes', including the 'Core Four' D&Ders know so well. My current thought is to use four of the non-cores to use as Example Characters in the text, as well as providing their write-ups for player use in quick-play.

* The slightest prickles of ... concern regarding all I have yet to do: Creatures, Spells, ...whew...

* Mythmere is keeping Peter Mullen busy, but hopefully I will have something coverish to show you folks soonish.

* Has anyone received their printed copy of People of the Pit, yet?

2 comments:

  1. Pete Mullen will do a superb cover, he is a great artist.

    I received my People of the Pit a while back and it had been folded by the mailman. John said he would put larger items in with a sturdy backing in the future. He did offer to send a replacement, but I can handle the fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    Word is that they are planning on a revised second print run mid-summer.

    ReplyDelete