Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Following Snail Trails, or 'I Hit the Snail With My Flail'-

As Seen On Your Monitor, HERE.
--
Here we have the same critter in AEDIENDI format

Name-(Size Category)[Number of 4" Moves)

HD: Hit Dice
HP: Hit Points
AC: Armour Class
ATK: Attack

Effect Dice-(Don't worry that's just for conversion completeness)
Violet (d2), Blue (d4), Green (d6), Yellow (d8), Orange (d10), Red (d12)

LETIUUMASI-(L)[16"]
XP: 325 | HD 3+3 | HP 50 | AC 08 | ATK: Musket 2d6 | ATK: Dagger 1d10 | ATK: Bite 1d6
* Special Abilities: Intelligent, Tracking Instinct Use: +3d/Day, 1x/8 Hours, Feral
Description: The hairy beasts are humanoid, but by adolescence, grow to stand as tall if not taller than the average Vrun. Adult males have been measured at over 13'5”, while females stand a little shorter on average. They tends towards the coppery-bronze end of the spectrum, but coats of dark sable and umber have also been reported in the deepest mossy woods. Reliable trackers of even the most difficult of prey, the Letiuumasi' long-barrelled muskets are most vexing. Even bare-handed, the Letiuumasi is deadly. They are rumoured to be a rogue subject race of the Abbekqorru, and it is fact that they are fully feral and only partly civil.

4 comments:

  1. The header made me laugh out loud. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "they are fully feral and only partly civil.

    Reminds me of some folks I've encountered on various internet fora... :)

    I do hope that while trailing the snail, and upon flailing the snail, that one is either wearing scale or 'mail..

    OAN: TS--did I ever send you the Presence Point aberration?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I know them. ;)

    If not much mucus to bail.

    Yes.
    --I'll find it in the maze of files, and I'll conform it to formatting, and post it. It was quality. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, Good.

    "mucus to bail" translated out of context to "mucus ball" something that snails might spit, heave, or otherwise vehemently discharge, which in context, relates to acidic demonstration so often found in "uncivil, feral" types. Hmm. I suggest a mutation based upon Ambrose Bierce's invective combined with an unrelenting garden slug, both of which seem properly "in context."

    Looking forward to the VANGUARD ms as noted on Facebook; don't wait too long mailing the bugger, as I have had an unusually sustained burst of energy these days and look forward to reading it and making comparisons to both Star Guard and Space Marines, both of which I hope you rival.

    ReplyDelete