Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mid-week Post-

* Hello to the new subscribers! :D Thanks for making TGT part of your blogroll.

* I've been fortunate enough to have added a couple or three additional folks to the Kelzsyn's Bluff & Environs project, and am looking forward to seeing this get to print-release just ahead of the Players' Manual, late summerish.

* I'm curious if you folks are looking for any particular data from the setting (including 'crunch') that I haven't touched upon. If you'd be so kind as to ask for it/them in a comment to this post, I'd consider addressing them.

3 comments:

  1. My blog reading serves two primary purposes: (1) Getting general inspiration for my own campaign, and (2) Pillaging specific ideas for my megadungeon. As far as I am concerned, I am happy with anythign and everything you post! The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welleran, thanks. :)

    Best to you in your gaming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Same to you! I enjoy reading your blog posts and your commentary around the OSR blogsphere.

    ReplyDelete