Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

BRIDE OF SET
AETSIL
(c) 2023 Kyrinn S. Eis
All Rights Reserved Worldwide

There exists a mountain buried
'neath miles of glacial ice,
and in its bowels lies
a chamber, unlit, -by human eyes.

A cryptic cathedral
in which sea laps blackness:
the shore of Obsidian stones,
-smoothed by aeons' car-ess

...and at the edge
where shore meets night,
Stands a Throne of ironwood
which, I alone, alight.

Smiling all the while
for the chime of awesome tone,
as I gaze upon that sheen:
at demon spirits who long to
seize; to make me all their own.

O'er the water my spirit glides
taunting them further in desires:
I choose them out one by one
to serve as Sword, Mosaic-style.

That, In, which is, Over and Above,
of tawny hues and brazen bright
shines as golden light below
set asparkle in Red's might.

I need no consolation,
my lonely wanderlings abide:
a solitude of echoes
reverberate all those I've
Left behind.

And yet, I would have stood again,
lived a life anew; seen a smile
grace your lovely face, my one and
only friend: my darkened twin renewed.

[] NOTES-

 o https://www.balashon.com/2021/01/etzel-atzil-and-asli.html

 o https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D7%90%D7%A6%D7%9C

No comments:

Post a Comment