Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Update 9th, May-

We've had two games since the last and they were both high-powered romps through dimensions and time stuff leading up to the Battle With Aelbaan in Orbit episode, perhaps due in a few sessions.

I am writing everyday in the hopes of finishing the .pdfs I have planned for a sales release toward the end of the month.

The North Texas RPG Con
is coming up soon, and I received a call regarding my Tee-shirt preference, so that made it 'feel' more real and soon.

I am trying to keep up to date with your blogs. :)

6 comments:

  1. zb,
    --Thank you for your continued interest. :)

    I plan to release to RPGNow and DriveThruRPG first and then to sell it on LuLu and others of the sort.

    Since these are being produced as discrete portions of the game, once the entire series (comprising the Players' Manual) is complete, it will be selected for print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Scott from Wilderlands OD&D and World of Thool. Sorry to spam you, but I'm not on Facebook or IM anymore and don't have your e-mail address. I have a new gaming blog up at mandragora-rpg.blogspot.com and am pretty excited about doing some setting work again ... if you wouldn't mind adding me to your blogroll, I'd greatly appreciate it. Hope all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Timeshadows! I've been working on your project and plan to have it done today. You'll get an email by the end of the day today (Monday) by midnight. I'm drawing, so won't be checking email.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Journalizer: Yes. Received. Very pretty. :D I'll e-mail soon.

    ReplyDelete